We encourage all future guests to review this page of policies and guidelines, which we will keep updated as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
We also encourage guests to review travel guidelines and resources provided by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau.
Our dining space is currently open for in person dining at 50% capacity. Reservations strongly encouraged. Room service and take-out also available!
We care about the health and safety of our staff and guests
• We ask that you please not dine-in with us if you or anyone in your party are or have recently been sick
• Employee temperatures are being taken when coming onto each shift
• As is typically expected, employees will not come to work when feeling ill
• Every employee has been given an employer-provided mask and is required to wear a mask when interacting with anyone (guest or staff) within a 6ft distance
• Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands between each guest interaction
Increased cleaning and social distancing protocols
• We require a 6ft distance between everyone in common areas and masks are required when not seated at your table
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are available on every floor near the elevator
• Only one party in the elevator at a time and we require a mask while in the elevator and on the stairs. If a guest does not have their own mask, one will be provided
• Hygienic foot door openers have been installed on all common area doors to minimize touching of door handles
Restaurant Operations (we will follow all government regulations)
• All tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart
• Masks are required when not seated
• Reservations are suggested for dine-in seating and contact information for one person per party is required
• We are encouraging paperless menu options and will provide QR codes guests can scan with their personal devices
• We are currently only accepting parties of no more than 10
• There will be nothing that stays on the table in between customers; All place settings and anything that goes on a table will be brought once the guest sits down
****This is a living document and will continue to evolve as best practices for COVID-19 operations continue to be released.